Sling.com provides a relatively new American streaming service known as Sling Tv. It is a completely owned subsidiary of Dish Network. You can watch all of your favorite sports, leagues, entertainment shows, programs, and much more with the service.
Steps to Activate Sling on Your Smart TV or Any Other Device:
- To get started, go to sling.com/activate on your browser, on your phone, or on any other device.
- After that, you must start the app on your device to complete the activation.
- If you already have an account and a subscription, choose sign in. If you don’t already have a Sling subscription, choose that option.
- A five-digit code will appear on your screen when you login in.
- Then, using the same device that you used to access the above-mentioned URL, type the code into the text box that appears on your device’s screen. Then you’re ready to go.
- After your account has been activated, download the Sling TV app to your smart TV and click it to get started.
How to Sign in to Sling TV on Firestick
- This is available for download on your device. Directly in the app, enter your information.
- The next step is to launch its app on your device and choose “watch now 7 days free” from the menu.
- Then, at the bottom of the right side, you can see the sign-up procedure and log in.
- You may now select your option and tap the ‘proceed’ button on your screen.
- The ‘Add’ next to the options may be seen here.
- On your displayed screen, press the ‘Continue’ icon once again.
Following the completion of the operation, you should read the instructions displayed on your screen. You may establish an account and provide billing information using these procedures. Use your e-mail and password to log in to your Roku device and watch on your Firestick.
The Sling TV Firestick Activation Procedure
Select ‘search’ from the Firestick’s home screen with your remote. And then put ‘Sling TV’ into the ‘search bar.’
- Tap the ‘Download’ button on the Sling TV icon on your screen.
- This is now being downloaded and installed on the Firestick.
- After you’ve completed the installation, click ‘open’ to watch your favorite shows on Firestick.
How Can I Get Sling TV To Work on My Roku Device?
- The ‘search’ bar appears on the Roku home screen. Click it and put ‘Sling TV’ into the search box.
- The channel opens, and you choose ‘include’ channels from the drop-down menu.
- It is now available on your Roku device. You may now view the code on your computer screen.
- Return to your PC’s software and enter Sling.com/connect. On the device, enter the code and press the ‘continue’ button.
- Sling TV is now available on your Roku device, allowing you to watch your favorite channels.
Membership And Features of Sling
Sling has three membership plans as follows:
This membership plan costs $35 each month. This arrangement is great for Sports and Families. This gives one gadget streaming service, no agreements, and a 50-hour free DVR. Sling Orange incorporates the accompanying channels:
- BBC America
- Animation Network
- Good times TV
- Disney Channel
- Examination Discovery
- Food Network
Counting these channels and other channels, the Sling Orange membership plan contains around 30+ channels.
Sling Blue is a $35-per-month membership service. This strategy works well for both news and entertainment. This package includes three devices, no commitments, and a 50-hour free DVR.
BBC America, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Food Network, FOX, Fox News, HGTV, HISTORY, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Channel, MSNBC, NBC, Nick Jr., Paramount Network, TBS, TLC, and the USA are among the channels available on Sling Blue.
This subscription package includes more than 40 channels, including these and more.
It also provides add-on channels at a fee per channel in addition to these subscription options and the channels included in them.
Devices That Work with Sling
The following is a list of Sling TV compatible devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- iPhones and iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android phones, tablets, and televisions
- Samsung Television
- LG Television
- Oculus Rift
Sling is Available in The Following Countries:
The most significant disadvantage of Sling TV is that it is only available in the United States. It is only available for streaming in the United States.
It is unavailable in countries such as Brazil, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, and others. Sling’s official website is also unavailable in any nation other than the United States.