We keep user privacy and security as core principles in how we do search-business.
1. Your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR (for example IP address, name, e-mail address) are processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and in consideration of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). The following regulations inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
2. The processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR of personal data is legal according to Art. 6 GDPR, if one of the following conditions exists:
a) the data subject has given their consent to the processing of the personal data concerning them for one or more specific purposes;
b) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of any pre-contractual action taken at the request of the data subject;
c) the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d) the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
e) the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
f) the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject works with children or minors.
3. The processing of special personal data (e.g. health data) within the meaning of Article 9 paragraph 1 of the GDPR is lawful under Article 9 paragraph 2 of the GDPR if one of the following conditions applies: - there is an explicit consent of the person; - the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for actions of the courts in the context of their judicial activity.
4. An automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR does not take place.
5. The operator shall ensure the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR by taking appropriate technical measures, considering the proportionality principle.
6. In the unlikely event of a breach of data protection, the competent supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Art. 33 GDPR and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 GDPR.
Duration of data storage
The duration of the storage of data transmitted depends on the statutory storage requirements. According to the trade and tax laws, there is a duty to keep invoices for a period of 10 years. Your other registration data will be stored until the termination of the user relationship.
Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of data in the context of the contractual relationship to third parties (Article 4 No. 10 GDPR), takes place only if you have expressly declared your consent (Article 4 No. 11 GDPR) or disclosure is required to fulfill the contract. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Data collected by visiting the website are only collected by third parties, which are expressly mentioned below.
Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as other data protection laws in the European Union and other provisions with data protection character is:
Telephone: +49 (0) 9621 16490 - 02
E-Mail: info (at) ngobrowser.org
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Browser Type / Browser Version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use. The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. An order processing contract has been signed with our host.
Registration function / login function
Non-profit organizations can create a user account. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information is communicated to the end customer and based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR processed for purposes of providing the user account. The processed data include the login information (password and an e-mail address). The data entered during registration will be used for using the user account and its purpose. Users may have access to information relevant to their user account, e.g. technical changes may be informed by e-mail. If users have terminated their user account, their data will be deleted with respect to the user account, subject to a statutory retention requirement. It is the responsibility of the users to secure their data upon termination prior to the end of the contract. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all user data stored during the term of the contract. In the context of the use of our registration and registration functions as well as the use of the user account, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of this data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the pursuit of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. c. GDPR. The IP addresses will be anonymized or deleted after 7 days at the latest.
The personal data of users will be deleted or anonymized after 14 months.
This website uses the 'Google Maps API' of the company Google Inc. (“Google”) for the visual presentation of maps. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the Maps features by visitors to the websites. Google Maps Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/intl/de_US/help/terms_maps.html
Using the search engine
Some of the web search services provided herein are provided by providers of third party web search services. For information on the web search services data collection, please visit the end user privacy statements of CodeFuel at http://www.codefuel.com/legal/end_user_privacy_policy and Bing http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839 , both as updated from time to time and at any successor locations.
The terms entered by you into the search engine are stored by us only temporarily and are automatically deleted without you having to ask us to do so. The deletion takes place after 7 days, registered IP addresses are anonymized by making the last three digits of the IP address unrecognizable. An assignment of the IP address to the owner of the Internet connection is therefore no longer possible. Temporary storage is required to filter out spam requests. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. We do not create usage profiles to analyze your search behavior. In addition, there is no disclosure of search queries to advertising partners. Third parties cannot see your search queries. However, it is necessary to process the queries to be forwarded to Microsoft Bing (see the previous section on the „Browser-Addon“). The following information is passed to Bing:
• IP address
• User-Agent identifier
• Country and language settings
Search queries are also protected by modern encryption technology.
Contact forms on the website
By using the forms provided on these pages (for example, to contact us), the information you enter will be transmitted and stored for the purpose of responding to your request. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. The lawfulness of the use of the form results from Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR and from your consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR.
Facebook, pages, groups (Facebook Ireland, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland), based on an agreement on joint processing of personal data.
For pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
Youtube (Google LLC 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043. USA)
LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland)
Security of your data / SSL encryption
In accordance with the statutory provisions of § 13 paragraph 7 TMG, this site uses SSL encryption, which can be recognized by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Submitted data cannot be read by third parties if SSL encryption is activated. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether or not a specific page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures (TOM) to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the user
You can request information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include the confirmation, rectification, restriction, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data, in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of consent granted and the objection. Legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
Their rights arise from the following standards of the GDPR:
• Article 7 § 3 - Right to revoke data protection consent
• Article 12 - Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
• Article 13 - Duty to provide information when collecting personal data from the data subject
• Article 14 - Duty to provide information if the personal data have not been collected from the data subject
• •Article 15 - Right to information of the data subject, right to confirm and provide a copy of the personal data
• Article 16 - Right to rectification
• Article 17 - Right to erasure ('Right to be forgotten')
• Article 18 - Right to restriction of processing
• Article 19 - Obligation to provide information in connection with the correction or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing
• Article 20 - Right to data portability
• Article 21 - Right of opposition
• Article 22 - Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
• Article 77 - Right to complain to a supervisory authority For exercising your rights (with the exception of Art. 77 GDPR), please contact the office named under the item „Persons responsible for the purposes of the GDPR“ (e.g. by e-mail).
The Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection (BayLfD)
Phone: 089 212672-0
Fax: 089 212672-50